Thursday, July 21, 2005

And Now for Your Feature Presentation

Woo hoo! Not since Silver Surfer bestowed me with the SS90 Blogger Award, earlier this year, have I been this excited! Kate over at Kate's Ramblings and Wanderings has decided to begin a new feature on her blog called Friday's Featured Blog, and I have the honor of being her first featured blog. Click the button below to go to her blog and read more about how to become one of her FFBs. Thanks a lot Kate, I'm flattered!

P.s. Kate is also responsible for teaching me (via one of her recent blog posts) how to finally create my own favicon for my blog! If you are using an older version of InternetExplorer, you may not be able to see it, but if you're not, it should appear in your browser's address bar. Thanks again, Kate! I never knew it was so easy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tracy S said...

Congrats !!!! :)

Thursday, July 21, 2005 11:04:00 PM  
Blogger M said...

Kudos! :)

Friday, July 22, 2005 1:30:00 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Oh that button is soo cool. It's much better than the one I made. And less girly too. Would you mind sharing it? I could put it on my blog with the other one, so when I do the FFB, people could pick which one they wanted. Of course I would include a little "made by Kirkkitsch" link underneath it. However, if you'd rather keep it to yourself, that's fine too.

Kate
Kate's Ramblings And Wanderings

Friday, July 22, 2005 5:19:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Kate-
Of course not, Kate! That's why I made it. Your "Friday's" Featured Blog inspired my TGI Friday's button! I tried to e-mail you first, but my e-mail wouldn't go through. Definitely feel free to use it/download it/link to it. I uploaded it to ImageShack, so you can use the same URL if you want to.

Thanx again! :)

Friday, July 22, 2005 9:21:00 AM  
Blogger Cheeky Prof said...

I was always wondering how in the hell people did that shit. Thanks for sharing the tip, Kirk (and thanks to Kate for hooking us all up).

Friday, July 22, 2005 11:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.