Saturday, November 13, 2004

Living Single Marathon on Oxygen Today

I don't care what anybody says, I loved Living Single. It was one of my favorite TV shows in the mid to late 90's. And yes, like every other critic of the show, I'll point out that Living Single pre-dated the white version, called Friends.

My favorite character on the show was Overton, portrayed by John Henton, whom I was totally crushin' on. He's just H-O-T. I read that he'd been in a disfiguring car accident (in real life) and I haven't seen or heard from him since. I hope he's doing okay.

My other favorite character was Max, portrayed by Erika Alexander. She's hilarious. I dunno what it is about the lawyer characters in TV shows, but she's the third "lawyer" I've had a crush on (Miranda/Cynthia Nixon from Sex and the City and Bobby/Dylan McDermott from The Practice).

Anyhoo, the reason for this post is to point out that the Oxygen channel will be airing a Living Single marathon Saturday, November 13th from 1PM-4:30PM (CST). Since the show has yet to be released to DVD, be sure you set your VCRs to record.

BTW, new links in the following categories: Art (1), Blog Resources (2), Food (2), Fun Stuff (2) and Resources (2).

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

KG-
Yes. Yes, the Hamburger Helper guy is flipping the bird. Not necessarily mad at you, but the "establishment." He's a very political glove.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004 11:57:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.