Tuesday, November 09, 2004

WWJC

*Not to be outdone by Stacy's Santalicious e-mail, here's one of the e-mails I received recently.

Heaven-sent or Satan's spam? Isn't it interesting how such an insignificant thing, like checking our e-mail can set the tone for our day? I could tell from the subject header that this e-mail was not going to be just ANY e-mail. It's what I like to call "rhee-mail" (*"Rhee" being the retarded sound one makes when sarcastically making fun of something goofy). I guess the old adage "There's something for everyone" is true. The following is but an excerpt of the e-mail sent to me by Christian Debt Helpers.com

E-Mail Subject:
Bill removal the Christian way

E-Mail Body:
Let the debt removal experts at ChristianDebtHelpers.com use sound Christian principles to help you:

- Eliminate up to 70% of your debt
- Reduce or entirely eliminate late & over limit charges
- Stop harassing creditor phone calls the Christian way
- Avoid the nightmare of bankruptcy
- Lift the burden of debt off your shoulders


That Jesus! Not only can he walk on water, turn water into wine (where was he at my last party?!) AND come back from the dead, apparently he can also aid me in telling Visa to kindly fuck off. Jesus, you rascal, is there anything you can't do?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG...that is freaking hilarious! And how funny that email should come at the beginning of the holiday shopping season. Bet you get another one the first week in January. :)

Tuesday, November 09, 2004 2:00:00 PM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

hahahaha! oh my. this is just out there. +D

Tuesday, November 09, 2004 7:22:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

No kidding Stacy! I bet I DO receive something after New Year's. I think that's gotta be one of the weirdest ones I have gotten yet. Who knew things had gotten THAT specialized? Weird.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004 11:55:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

CL, that link was hilarious! OMG, that's just too goofy. Makes me think of the Jesus Action Figure:

http://www.jesus-action-figure.com/

Wednesday, November 10, 2004 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Truth is stranger than fiction, Transience. For more chuckles, check out the link I posted in response to Cunning Linguist's comment. Guaranteed to crack you up!

BTW, the I Hate Preppies Handbook is quite the good read. I'd definitely recommend picking up a copy. Just 75¢ over at Half.com:

http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=2828311&meta_id=1

Wednesday, November 10, 2004 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

thanks for the tip, kirk!

Wednesday, November 10, 2004 8:56:00 PM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.