Saturday, November 06, 2004

Ellen Marathon on Oxygen Today

I don't know about you, but I LOVE the show Ellen (up until she got a girlfriend with a kid, then it jumped the shark). Jeremy Piven was SO hot on that show! ROWR! I even loved the short-lived (but hilarious) The Ellen Show. Strangely enough, though, I'm not a big fan of her talk show. Figure that one out. Anyhoo, today Oxygen will be having an Ellen marathon from 1PM-5PM (CST). I know, I know, Season 1 of the TV series was just released to DVD not too long ago, but these episodes haven't, so why not tune in and laugh? Also, FYI, Romy and Michele's High School Reunion follows the marathon, so why not just tune in to Oxygen all day? That's what I'm doin.

0 Comments:

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.