Saturday, November 06, 2004

Champagne Wishes and eBay Dreams

This is some random guy I found selling emo T-shirts on eBay. For those who may not be familiar with the term "emo," it stands for "emotional." It's a relatively new term that is used to describe music, clothing, a state of mind, etc. As one person online put it: "'emo' usually means you are whiny, you cry too much, you follow the new trend of wearing horn rimmed glasses, sweaters, and tight jeans, you listen to Dashboard Confessional, and/or you have a Live Journal."

So, whatever, it's just some new slang. My point is, this guy sells vintage T-shirts on eBay (or used to anyway, I forgot his seller name, so I haven't checked his auctions in 6 months or so) and I think he's super-dreamy. I have broad tastes that often contradict each other, so I'll save you the explanation (for now, anyway) of what I find attractive when it comes to men. Unfortunately, he's married, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to pinch his widdle nose (I have a nose fetish, so sue me). Come to think of it, I may post all my fetishes at a later date, just for the hell of it, and possibly alienate some more people in the process.

2 Comments:

Blogger SG said...

Show me yours, I'll show you mine! (Fetish lists, that is)

Sunday, November 07, 2004 5:52:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

I will SG, I will! I just need to gather the appropriate accompanying images first. I likes my visuals.

Monday, November 08, 2004 10:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.