Sunday, October 17, 2004

Photo Requests: Part 3 of 3

Okay, this is it. This is the final installment to the photo requests. Enjoy!

[1] I had a request for the inside of my silverware drawer. However, since I don't really keep my silverware in the drawer, but in a coffee cup (yes, I know it's unconventional, but then look who you're dealing with), here's a picture of it in my cabinet.

[2] Gah! Someone HAD to ask to see the messiest room in my house (by my standards). I had the hardest time filling this request, 'cause I HATE the laundry room. It's the one room that was half ass when I moved in and still is.

[3] This is my 'silverware' drawer and its' contents. I pretty much keep my large spoons, spatulas, cords (coffee pot, heat plate, crockpot, etc.). And, as you can see other misc. things like the pumpkin carving kit, cookie cutters, etc.

[4] Yet another picture of my laundry room. BTW, that little dress-looking thing id my clothespin bag. I'm not dressing up the neighborhood cats in it or anything weird like that. Not anymore.

[5] Ugh, first off, lemme say I HATE cell phones. Okay, well not the actual phones themselves, but 95% of the morons who own them. I'm sure you can relate: movie theaters, classes, restaurants, traffic etc. The only reason I got this one was because [A] It was free and [B] My car is prone to flats. Other than that, i have abolutely no use for it. No one even knows the number (but that hasn't stopped the fuckin' telemarketers and wrong numbers, noooooo!). I think I may have used a total of 2 times since I got it 6 months ago. I mostly use it to record memos to myself about things I wanna remember to blog about, and to play Q-Bert. And yes, that's Felix The Cat on the screen. I luff him.

[6] I told you yesterday that I have stacks of things scattered throughout the house. This is just more records & DVDs in the den. You don't even wanna see all the books stacked around the bed. Yoinks.

[7] And last, but not least, my couch. Those orange throw pillows are my mom's from when she was around my age. Super keen! I love orange! (and chartreuse, as you can see)

I hope you've enjoyed looking at the pictures as much as I have had taking them. Experiment completed!

0 Comments:

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.