Saturday, October 16, 2004

Photo Requests: Part 2 of 3

Welcome to Part 2 of the most requested photos by people who read my blog:

[1] This was actually a request for my front door's knocker, so since I have no knocker on my door, here's just the door. All decorated for Halloween! I have some cool fall leaves window clings on the glass door.

[2] This is my toothbrush. It may look weird, but it's really great to use. This is my fifth one. I swear by 'em!

[3] This is my mailbox.

[4] This is the light fixture in my dining room. One of 4 halogen lights I have in the house.

[5] The request was for the last catalog I received in the mail, but since I haven't received a catalog lately, here's the last magazine I received in the mail, instead.

[6] This is my computer: Graphite iMac.

[7] This is one of the few little houseplants I have. I normally try to stick to what are called "succulents" (i.e. Mother In Law's Tongue, cactus, aloe, etc.). They tend to need less attention. Maybe that's why my cat died... hmm.

[8] The request was for a 60 watt lightbulb, but since I don't use anything over 40 watts in my house, as a rule, here's a 40 watt lightbulb instead.

[9] Someone requested to see the highest stack of anything I have in the house. Well, this is just a few of the stacks of DVDs I have yet to work into my collection (alphabetically, of course). You'll see the other stacks tomorrow. Actually, I have lots of stacks around the house. Mostly books and movies.

0 Comments:

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.