Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Blog Explosion

I recently signed up for more blog traffic over at Blog Explosion. One of the many benefits they offer is the opportunity to create/upload self-promoting blog banners that, once approved, rotate across the top of all the pages of Blog Explosion™ giving you even more opportunities to generate additional traffic to your blog sites. For anyone interested, here are the ones I created. Feel free to download them if you want. :)

A useful blog resource, though the whole "point" system has me scratching my head. It's the equivalent of Algebra. If you join, you'll see what I mean. It complercated! :^B

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Double cool! Thank you! I must admit, I've become addicted to making banners now, not to mention collecting points over at Blog Explosion so that I can display them!

I'll be watching for your banner. I never see my own banner, but assume other people are.

Thanks again,

-Kirk :)

Friday, October 15, 2004 12:29:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.