Thursday, October 14, 2004

Hey! Look What I Found in My Drawers!

As I mentioned in a previous blog, I've been doing some belated spring cleaning around the house. I decided you wanted to know what all kinds of crap I unearthed during this time, so here it is! *Note: FYI: I found the nametags underneath the drawers from an old libray card catalog that I use in the bathroom. I have no idea who these people are.

• 1- An old issue of the tabloid, Globe. I couldn't resist reading about Scott Peterson's supposed triste with a drag queen!
• 2- A full-color pocket-size book of the paintings of Belgian painter Magritte
• 3- My favorite eating utensil as a child: my Mickey Mouse fork!
• 4- 2 old name tags with the names "Michelle Talarek" and "Kelly Kuerbitz" typed on them
• 5- One of my Halloween pins from Hallmark that I used to wear when I was little
• 6- A pair of needlenose pliers sans the spring
• 7- 2 Mr. Bubble promos: A Mr. Bubble Mr. Easter Bunny bubble wand and stickers fun pack
• 8- My Tennessee Tuxedo Halloween Special VHS! Complete with the Go Go Gophers!
• 9- The Bugs Bunny Howl-Oween Special VHS
• 10- An old metal cookie cutter shaped like a witch
• 11- Orange toothbrush I use to clean things with
• 12- 2 Halloween stickers from the 80's given out in lieu of candy
• 13- Facts of Life and Love For Teen-Agers paperback book
• 14- 2 mini PEZ cereal premiums: The Trix Rabbit & Lucky The Leprechaun
• 15- My favorite ring
• 16- Copper Knights of Columbus medal that used to be on a copper charm bracelet. Dated 1949
• 17- E.T. Atari video game circuit board

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

I sense sarcasm, but thank you?

-Kirk :)

Friday, October 15, 2004 12:20:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.