Friday, September 24, 2004

My Recent Test Results Conclude That...

I AM 20% GOTH!
20% GOTH
I wanna be a GOTH. But I'm not. Smoking cloves and too much eyeliner a goth does not make. I'll go home and take your Cure CD's with me.


I AM 22% METROSEXUAL!
22% METROSEXUAL
I need some advice. I need to STOP BUYING MY CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! I will never land a decent woman unless I shave this nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut.


I AM 15% WHITE TRASH!
15% WHITE TRASH
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.


I AM 36% HIPPIE!
36% HIPPIE
I need to step away from the tie-dye. I smell too good to be a hippie and my dad is probably a cop. Being a hippie is not a fashion craze, man. It was a way of life, in the 60’s, man.


I AM 70% ASSHOLE/BITCH!
70% ASSHOLE/BITCH
I am abrasive, some people really hate me, but there may be a group of other tight knit assholes and bitches that I can hang out with and get me. Everybody else? Fuck ‘em.


I AM 58% EVIL GENIUS!
58% EVIL GENIUS
Evil courses through my blood. Lies and deceit motivate my evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in my doings.


I AM 23% GEEK!
23% GEEK
I wanna be a geek. But I'm not. Why would I even want to be one. Do I think it's fun? I should try writting an online test application at 1 am in my underwear


I AM 32% INTERNET ADDICT!
32% INTERNET ADDICT
I could go either way. Deep into the madness of nights filled with coding CGI-Scripts and online role playing games, or I could become a normal user. Good luck!

And Last, But Not Least

I AM 46% TORTURED ARTIST!
46% TORTURED ARTIST
I have some artistic ability, but it is probably a hobby and doesn't drive my life into a dark abysmal hole were I am alone and against the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.