Friday, September 24, 2004

Between a Wok and a Dark Place

Here are a few photos I took this week. The first 3 are various places around town that have gotten in the spirit of Halloween. I love Halloween! The last ones are of my favorite local place to get Chinese food, Ho Ho Kitchen. I've been going there for what seems like a lifetime. THE best Special Chicken (spicy chicken and stir fried sprouts) ever! I met my friend Derik there this afternoon for lunch. I also included the fortune from my fortune cookie. I dunno about you, but I like to tack on the phrase "...between the sheets" to the end of all my fortune cookie fortunes, so feel free to do the same with this one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Hi Velma! (Sorry, I couldn't resist using that name in lieu of Therese, it's so Scoobylicious!)

I'm all giddy knowing you "dig" my blog! hee hee Why giddy, you may ask? Because I SO love YOUR site: artwork, downloads, photos, etc. I am MAJORLY into retro/vintage pop culture images, especially ads for food. My dream is to one day gather all my old magazines from the 40's-70's, scan their ads and catalog them on a CD-ROM for others to utilize.

Your 'Downloads' section on your site is DYNAMITE. In addition to a plethera of other odd bits and pieces, I also collect clip art books.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you find something you like. My blog pretty much runs the gamut from the absurd to the resourceful.

Keep up the great work!

-Kirk :)

Monday, September 27, 2004 2:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.