Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Computer, Weekend Blogs Hiatus

I'll be taking my computer to "the shop" to get its' 1000 mile checkup, early tomorrow morning, so I will not have computer access for up to 3 days, supposedly. That's what the computer place always tells me, but then it ends up taking 5 goddamn days. Lying assholes. But I digress. So, in the meantime, I will try to make it up to the nearest library (which is closed on Thursdays, naturally) in order to upload my blog entries.

I blog to purge myself of built-up observations, frustrations, stories, etc. (and because I likes it), but I also blog to hopefully make someone out there laugh, but since I don't even know if any one else is reading this thing, I am gonna stop blogging on the weekends. I may just be talking to myself (not all that unusual, lol!), and if so, surely I can live without the sound of my own typing for 2 days.

-Kirk :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.