Saturday, August 07, 2004

What I'm Listening to

Hi gang! I recently went to one of the best new/used CD stores in Dallas and bought lots of great CDs. I've hyperlinked all the titles (primarily to Half.com, 'cause they are a lot cheaper than SchmAmazon). There's a little something here for just about everyone, so be sure and check them out.

Cleopatra Enchantments. © 1995
Great remixes of various Industrial artists: Spahn Ranch, Frontline Assembly & more! My Rating: ****

Blue Break Beats: Vol. 1. © 1993
This is volume 1 of a 3 volume set. The entire Blue series kicks ass. My Rating: ****

The Legendary Big Band Vocalists. © 1995
A must-have for fans of Big Band music and/or Jazz. Various artists, such as Ella Fitzgerald, Peggy Lee, Doris Day. My Rating: *****

Maroon 5: Songs About Jane. © 2004
I LOVE this entire CD. My Rating: *****

Big Floor Funk. © 2004
Awesome dance CD, from beginning to end! My favorite track: Sexy. Good through and through. My Rating: *****

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult: Dirty Little Secrets: The Remixes. © 1999
Great remixes for fans of Thrill Kill Kult, but be warned, not all are gems. My Rating: ***

Wild Cool & Swingin: Wayne Newton. © 1999
Another CD I love from beginning to end. I've been looking for a good Wayne Newton collection, and this one fit the bill! My Rating: *****

The Killers: Hot Fuss. © 2004
Love the entire CD. You can't go wrong with this one. My Rating: *****

The Stills: Logic Will Break Your Heart. ©2004
Hate to sound like a broken record, but again, I loved this entire CD. My Rating: *****

Industrial Virus: Disc 1. ©1997
Wow. This one really takes me back to the early 90's. Totally great collection of Industrial favorites! New Order, Orbital, The Shamen, Skinny Puppy, Tackhead, Meat Beat Manifesto. My Rating: *****

0 Comments:

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.