Thursday, September 21, 2006

Puss Gets the Boot

Can you stand one more Ms. Fossil story? I hope so, because when Lolita told me this one recently I about peed my pants laughing.

Well, since I last blogged, Lolita has made plans to move into an efficiency apt. with her mom (it's a long story), so she is moving out of Ms. Fossil's this coming Friday. I was happy for her, but just between you and me, I sense another one of those "out of the frying pan and into the fire" situations just waiting to happen, but I'm not saying a word this time. I'm just gonna let it play out and try and be supportive when the inevitable happens.

ANYWAY, Lolita's mom recently "left" her latest husband du jour and that's what prompted this quick departure from Ms. Fossil's. Lolita's cat has been staying at her mother and stepfather's home, while Lolita worked on getting the funds together to move into her own apartment. I was talking to Lolita while she was in transit to pick up her mom and asked her if she was going to be bringing the cat back with her (to Ms. Fossil's, where they are BOTH currently staying; i.e. Lolita & her mom) and if she was, what a fit Ms. Fossil would have. Then I remembered that she'd had a cat briefly before, so maybe it wouldn't be so bad. I mentioned this, saying I remember her having a housecat years ago, but she (Ms. Fossil) said something to me about it being a nuisance and made the indoor cat an outdoor cat, and he subsequently went MIA shortly thereafter.

That's when Lolita said "You know why she didn't like the cat inside?" I told her 'no,' that I assumed it was because it scratched the furniture or shed or something. She said no (prepare yourself, I about fell over when she told me this), it was because you could see the cat's asshole when he walked and Ms. Fossil found this terribly offensive! *long pause* ROTFLMAO!! And she didn't understand why the cat couldn't walk with it's tail lowered. OMG, I about pissed myself when I heard that. I said "What?! Why didn't she crochet it a butthole cosy?!" Good lord, have you ever heard such insanity? She has some serious issues.

• Get your Cat Butts magnets here!
• Try some Cat Butt Gum today!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fizzgig said...

Funny thing about that story is, my Mom's mom, didn't like cats for the EXACT same reason! You could see it's butthole! She said she would like them if they walked with their tails down.

Thursday, September 21, 2006 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Mon-
That is just the most bizarre, anal-retentive (pun intended) thing I have ever heard. The idea never even crossed my mind before. Too funny.

Saturday, September 23, 2006 7:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.