Monday, September 11, 2006

I Can't See the Cash Register for the Tears in My Eyes


Clad in 24k gold and .999 pure silver actually recovered from vaults beneath the ashes of Ground Zero, the gleaming towers rise up like hope from the shadows of Ground Zero over the shining city. New York shines in frosted relief against a mirrored surface with our promise "We will never forget." Then, in a second distinct striking, the stunning skyline of the Twin Towers is inset with jeweler precision, able to rise up into a breathtaking standing sculpture. On the reverse, the proud eagle proclaims "God bless America."

This could be the most meaningful collectible you will ever own.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Maggie Gylenhaal has the best agent ever! Not only is she in one, but TWO movies about 9/11! AWESOME! She's a true thespian.

Monday, September 11, 2006 4:58:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

What, no commemorative hibachi? What about the children of the survivors of the attack on Pearl Harbor? Where's their dough? Do it for the children.

Monday, September 11, 2006 5:00:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

I love my commemorative (for collectors only) stained glass window!

Monday, September 11, 2006 5:02:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

I read that all the 9/11 movies got rave reviews and were Oscar-worthy! Gee!

Monday, September 11, 2006 5:02:00 PM  
Blogger NatD said...

Ugh. I really, really, really hate all the 9/11 tchotkies (sp?). I think it's so deameaning to the actual event and the victims.

I especially hate that coin-so tacky.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Natalee-
Ech, me too. I may love kitsch but even I have my limits. And it's spelled "tchotchkes." It took me forever to look it up! LOL! I wasn't sure how-the-hell to spell it either! I know I've seen the word in the occasional book I've read and that it started with a 't,' but that's about it. I think I went through 5 different spellings before I finally came across the actual spelling. I knew if I didn't find out how it was spelled I'd go insane! :)

The coin is the worst, IMO too. It's just such a scumbag thing to do. A little bad taste goes a lonnnnnng way.

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! :)

Thursday, September 14, 2006 1:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.