Friday, September 01, 2006

Fascist Friday

Holy Shitake mushrooms, Batman! All of today's links/stories are so frothy with bullshit that I don't even know where to begin. They say a picture is worth a thousands words, so you can draw your own conclusions about all this tomfoolery. Thanks to these articles/links, I've concluded that 95% of so-called Christians are smokin' some serious crack. Shameful.


• I couldn't make cuckoo shit like this up. I swear this is an actual site and not a spoof site. "God gave her the idea." I think he may have also given her a brain aneurysm that burst a long time ago. But, on the bright side, marketing shit like this under the guise of 'spreading God's word' is big business I'm sure. Oh well, you know what they say: A fool and his money are soon parted. Amen to that. Click here for full info.

• Apparently Wal-Mart likes balls now. Well, at least for the sake of business. I love that the Religious Right (AKA "pro-family" : Translation: "anti anything that threatens the vacuum they live in") actually think that the people who shop there to begin with are gonna stop shopping there. PUHLEASE! If they can get their NASCAR merchandise and Hungry Man dinners there cheapest, that's where they're gonna go, I don't care if Wal-Mart signs a statement sayin' they're gonna fuck grandma in the ass with a tube of Denture Grip. Wal-Mart customers are just that: Wal-Mart customers. Click here for the full story.

• According to the American Family Association (AKA Fascist Families First) California governor, Ahnuld Schwarzenegger has just signed a measure which could "force" Christian colleges to either abandon biblical standards on sexuality or reject students who receive financial aid from the state. Click here for the full story.

I've chosen to end this post with a little silver lining that I found in the editorials section of the newspaper recently. It made me smile. Hopefully it will do the same for you.


And last, but not least, just for the heck of it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave2 said...

You can make fun of them all you want, but I think those pajamas are SWEET! So imagine my surprise when I went to order a pair only to find out they are not available in my size! Crap!

This pisses me off, because I was really looking forward to walking down the street wearing the Armor of God. That's as good as being bulletproof! No bullet can penetrate the Armor of God! And forget about being run over on the street... a car would just crumple when it hits the two-ton brick wall that is the Armor of God!

I wonder if you can get pregnant while wearing the Armor of God? Certainly you wouldn't have to worry about STDs... would you? I'd like to think that God is disease-resistant.

Friday, September 01, 2006 3:49:00 PM  
Blogger rhiann carnated said...

well that's just fucked up. much worse than the underwear adult mormons wear if you ask me

Monday, September 04, 2006 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger NatD said...

Yep. This is why I'm an antheist. Just so my children will never have to be subjected to such nonsense.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 3:07:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Dave2-
I'm truly sorry that they did not offer The Armor of God PJs in your size. I'm sure that was a devastating blow, since I know how much you were looking forward to being reckless without reservations.

And yes, one would think that, not unlike The Legend of Billie Jean, you would be invincible...once donning TAoG PJs. Personally, I was looking forward to running with scissors, full-speed on a freshly-mopped floor, jogging on the expressway and playing Russion Roulette. But not now. I too have been disillusioned. Thanks for nuthin', TAoG PJs!

Thanks for taking the time to comment...and make me laugh! ;)

Rhiann carnated-
Mormon underwear is quite fetching, isn't it? And yes, it is 10x worse. What's with the boy's fez hat and the girl's childbride headdress? Fucked up. That's all I have to say about that. One of my friends said "KKK" as soon as he saw these "pajamas." I was like "LOL! You are soooo right. Yikes."

Thanks for commenting! :)

Natalee-
You know, it really seems to be the way to go these days (atheist). It just seems so much more LESS complicated than the whole "God rules my every waking moment"-mentality. Whatever happened to people thinking for themselves? I think that's the biggest problem I have with the whole "Christianity" thing: none of them seem to be able to accept anyone/anything that is remotely different and/or form their own opinions without consulting some BOOK and/or gauging everyone around them's reaction first. Retarded. Seriously retarded.

Thanks for commenting! :)

Friday, September 08, 2006 12:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.