Friday, June 30, 2006

Mancandy


I love Jake Gyllenhaal. Though he began acting at a young age (a friend just recently pointed out to me that he was in City Slickers, which thoroughly creeped me out...don't ask. Suffice to say, when I see actors that were once child stars, then I see them NOW as adults whom I deem 'sexy,' I get a little creeped out), I didn't really come to know him as an actor until 2001's Donnie Darko, whose dark, surreal themes completely sucked me in. I've been a fan ever since. He's since become one of those actors (along with Ben Affleck, Vince Vaughn, Johnny Knoxville and Jude Law) whose films are automatic 'must-haves' amongst my DVD collection. He's also one of the few young actors today that I can envision making the successful crossover into "adult" film roles. I can't say the same for the Lindsey Lohans and Hilary Duffs out there, though anything's possible these days, I guess. Click on the image to see Jake's film bio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.