Thursday, June 08, 2006

iZod


First off, the title of this post has absolutely nothing to do with the content of this post. It's just the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this Ziggy comic strip. Secondly, since I started jury duty this week, and since I wasn't disciplined enough to get my shit together before it began, I don't have next week's posts together ahead of time like I normally do. I actually have a folder full of topics, ideas, images, but none of it in a cohesive format...yet, but I'm working on it! In the mean time, if anyone's blog cup runneth over, I'm open to post submissions if there's something you wanna blog about.

So, since [1] I don't want to take the time to figure out the whole 'contributors' thing on Blogger and [2] I don't know if anyone is even gonna wanna do this, you can e-mail me your post submission, should you choose to participate and I'll find a photo to accompany your post and post it while I'm MIA or until I can finish some posts of my own. If no one bites (and seriously, if you don't I promise not to pout) I'll continue to post, just maybe not every single day, at least until the trial is over in 2-3 weeks. You can e-mail submissions to: KirkkitschBlog@aol.com. Just let me know who/what URL to link back to you, so I can give credit where credit is due.

I'm going to bed now, I'm beat.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with jury duty. I hope it doesn't drag on too long.

Friday, June 09, 2006 7:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, me too. I'm scheduled for June 18th, but I'm going to try to get out of it.

Saturday, June 10, 2006 5:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.