Friday, June 02, 2006

Office Politics...Circa 1979

Among the various school reports, photos, etc. in the boxes my mom sent back with me, were a handful of cartoons that were apparently circulated around the office back when my mom used to work for the electric company. Stuff that would so get you fired today, was nothing more than crude office humor to be 'mimeographed' and passed around the office. Here's one of them. (This needs to be printed to truly be appreciated)
*Click the image for a printable version

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! Took me a minute but then...whoa! :-)

Friday, June 02, 2006 9:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can also put your hand over the top portion of the picture and then tilt your head to look at it upside down. I remember seeing that one in school.

Friday, June 02, 2006 6:58:00 PM  
Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Sadly, even having printed it out, it took me a couple of minutes.

Cute. ;)

Saturday, June 03, 2006 12:59:00 AM  
Blogger Dennis! said...

I remember seeing this one way back when too.

I like that it's a "duel" purpose powder puff. Great for when you have to duke it out with your enemies!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.