Friday, May 26, 2006

Mancandy

Sorry this is late, but then, like they say 'Better late than never.' I had an unscheduled overnight stay in The Land of the Rising Hillbilly (AKA my hometown). But more about that delicious slice of life later next week. It may even be a two-parter, I'm still working on it (with pictures!).

Today's post will probably be the beginning of a new regular series of posts, ripped-off inspired by Loup and Cheryl. I come across sooo many images of male actors/celebs that I like and have images of, but no idea what to do with them to get them "out there." Think of it as Pimp-Lite. So, I will now be posting them here on the blog periodically. Some faces you may recognize, some you may not. Until I can come up with a better title, the posts will simply be referred to as 'Mancandy.' Meet Marco Hofschneider.

[ Click the image for more information ]

2 Comments:

Blogger bill felty said...

love the idea of the mancandy series! =)

Monday, May 29, 2006 12:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ripping off is the sincerest form of flattery. :)

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 7:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.