Thursday, May 25, 2006

Who's Your Daddy?

So, I get home a few days ago, after being gone all day running errands (dentist, optometrist, grocery store, etc.). Having just had lunch at Taco Bueno, upon entering the house I set my drink cup on top of the entertainment center while I go about unloading various sacks and bags. I then go to check my e-mail and see if anyone I know is online

No sooner do I sit down than I realize that I've left my drink somewhere. Being the scatterbrain that I've been lately, in the short time I've been home I've already forgotten when I sat it down.

I start searching from room to room and ah! there it is!, sitting on the back of the sink in the kitchen. I go pick it up, take a big ol' sip...then realize...this isn't the cup I just brought home. This is the empty cup I dug outta the trash 4 days ago and emptied the old vegetable oil from the Fry Daddy into! And don't think my teeth didn't look like I'd been eatin' Oreos. M-m-m! Fry Daddy silt! ACK! Aaaack!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dennis! said...

Now that is just nasty.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 5:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't done that, but I did once pick up a cup of bleach (and another time, a cup of turpentine) and drank it because I thought it was water.

Aw, to be a kid again and spending time in the ICU. Good times.

Friday, May 26, 2006 7:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.