Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I Have Returned


Well, the trial has come and gone and I've had time to decompress. I'll be blogging about the whole experience in a later series of posts, but for right now, I've OD'ed on the whole jury duty thing, so I'll be blogging about other things for now.

During my hiatus, My So-Called Strife celebrated it's 2-year blogiversary (Wed. June 21st). To honor the occasion I'll be giving away copies of my favorite books, movies and music. More details to come.

Also to come:
• A Letter from Summer Camp: Circa 1984
• A People in Your Neighborhood Photo Collage
• Local Mancandy Photo Collage
• Fantasy Movie Favorites
• More: Currently Reading, Recent DVD Purchases and Mancandy posts.
• And, of course, more all-around bitchiness. Hurray!

So, stay tuned, there's plenty to look forward to!

5 Comments:

Blogger nbh said...

Yay! Missed ya, welcome back :)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 5:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Mistah Kottah! :)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 9:12:00 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

Happy Blogiversary! And welcome back!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:35:00 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

Kudos on the milestone!!

Sunday, July 02, 2006 1:45:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Thanks everyone! I'm so glad to be back among the living! I'm looking forward to getting back in the groove of blogging! Thanks a lot! :D

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.