Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Umm...Okaaaay

I stumbled across this er, auction over on eBay some time ago and have been waiting until I had time to make a collage of it. I'm...uh...not really sure what to say about this, er fetish. It's a new one on me. I never even knew such a thing existed. Where would we be without the Internet, huh? I'm going to start a new sexual fetish where someone gets hot while biting a ruler while curled up under a coffee table dressed like an elf. I think it could catch on!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, Kirk.. I thought I was the only one with the elf/ruler/coffee table fetish. Were are the pics???????

Friday, September 16, 2005 8:09:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

PartsnPieces-
The term for people who get aroused by others dressed like an elf, while biting on a ruler, while curled up underneath a cofee table are called "Elfmetrics."...okay, I just made that up...or did I?

As far as publishing pictures here, some things are just too shocking. I have to draw the line somewhere.

;)

Saturday, September 17, 2005 12:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.