Sunday, September 11, 2005

Impeach Bush” #1 Search on Technorati


I actually debated whether or not to post anymore political stuff lately, but then I thought "Fuck it. Why should I not post what I want to just because there are some holier-than-thou people out there who are 'tired of the Bush bashing.'" Puhlease. You know what? I find those types just as frightening as the administration. The delusional ones who refuse to see that the emperor has no clothes. Sorry folks, but any way you slice it, it still boils down to bad leadership (or lack thereof). Take your collective heads out of the sand and accept it. Like Margaret Cho said: "I don't want to be the better man. I don't want to rise above it. I don't want to turn the other cheek."

I, along with a lot of other bloggers, have been paying close attention to the search terms "Impeach Bush" on the Technorati blog search engine. It was at #6, three or so days ago, then it was at #3...and now it's at #1. Of course, it's never going to happen, but I still find it an interesting Internet phenomenon.

Also, a friend of mine sent me this picture recently and I can't help but laugh at the irony. Thanks for the laugh, Terri.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spicy said...

I knew I loved you. Bush sucks. :) Check my blog for a great anti-Bush mp3 and tee shirt stencil.

Thanks for the link too..

Sunday, September 11, 2005 8:50:00 PM  
Blogger Kyla said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my site - I LOVED that "impeach bush" was the number one search in technorati.

I'm so mad I wish I could spit in his face. Frickin' murderer.

Monday, September 12, 2005 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Spicy Pants!-
Aw, thank you! I'm always happy to meet new friends! As you probably surmised, it's not "popular" to be anti-Bush here in Texas. But then it's not popular to not to be a married "homemaker" either. I'm proud to report that not all Texans are susceptible to the concept of not thinking for themselves.

Always enjoy your blog. Always. Thank you too for the link! Keep up the great work! :)

Dafine Girl-
Yep! He's still #1 with Technorati, but he'll always be #2 to me. If everyone that wanted to was able to collectively spit in his face, maybe he'd drown too. Fucker.

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! :)

Thursday, September 15, 2005 3:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.