Monday, September 12, 2005

Quotable Quotes 2

"I don't want to chat during sex. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but fucking is fucking, it's not a time for sharing."- Terri (AKA Catherine Keener)- Your Friends & Neighbors

"Oh my god, this sponge I'm washing dishes with is unbelievable. (sniffs sponge) Oh my god, it smells like a hot dog! It's disgusting! And I can't stop smelling it! (sniffs sponge again)- Amelia (AKA Catherine Keener)- Walking and Talking


"That reminds me, why were you at church so long? After a while too much praying turns into nagging."- Archie Bunker

"For everybody's own good you gotta use force. That's the Christian way."- Archie Bunker

"An octopus has eight testicles."- Archie Bunker


"I hate people. People make me pro-nuclear.- Margaret Smith (comedienne)


"I poop too much. And then I get tired."- Beavis


"Kids suck!"- Mama Fratelli (AKA Anne Ramsey)- The Goonies


"Marriage is nature's way of keeping us from fighting with strangers."- Alan King (comedian)

"I want to thank my friend, Sen. Bill Frist, for joining us today. … He married a Texas girl, I want you to know. {Laughter} Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me."- George W. Bush: Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004

"They misunderestimated me."- George W. Bush: Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000


"Tranquilizers work only if you follow the advice on the bottle--keep away from children."- Phyllis Diller (comedienne)

"My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor."- Phyllis Diller


"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it."- Andre Gide (writer)


"Never eat more than you can lift."- Miss Piggy

*Click here to read volume 1.

4 Comments:

Blogger Raj said...

Hey, your blog just made its way into my blogroll.

Monday, September 12, 2005 3:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Miss Piggy...my heroine.

Monday, September 12, 2005 12:51:00 PM  
Blogger M said...

Miss piggy is my favorite diva. My favorite scene is an episode where she gets mad, spanks everyone, destroys the scenery, then stands back watching the devastation and turns around for the camera saying, "I'm too delicate for this", and walks away! :D

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 10:43:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Raj-
Thank you! I'm flattered!

Princess Wild Cow-
I luff me some Miss Piggy. Always have. I especially like it when she gets all Karate-licious!

Mariana-
ROTFLMAO! I love it! I can so picture it all in my mind's eye. Too funny! "delicate"...LOL!

Thanks for sharing! :D

Thursday, September 15, 2005 3:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.