Monday, September 19, 2005

The New Fall Season

Let me be the first to say "Hooray!" for the new fall TV schedule. I haven't been this interested in a fall season in a lonnnng time. So many good shows, so little time! I've listed the shows I am most looking forward to, although my interest is somewhat piqued by NBC's Surface and FOX's Killer Instinct, as well. And though I have never seen an episode of NBC's Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Vincent D'Onofrio looks so friggin' hot that I may just have to tune in! God, he's beautiful!

Monday
7:30PMKitchen Confidential (FOX: Premieres Sept. 19)
8:00PMPrison Break (FOX)

Tuesday
7:00PMBones (FOX)
8:00PMSupernatural (WB)
9:00PMNip/Tuck (FX: Premieres Sept. 20)

Wednesday
7:00PMThe Apprentice: Martha Stewart (NBC: Premieres Sept. 21)

Thursday
8:00PMThe Night Stalker (ABC: Premieres Sept. 29)
9:30PMThe Showbiz Show with David Spade (Comedy Central)

(*Check local listings for time and channel.)

3 Comments:

Blogger girlzoot said...

Law and Order: CI isn't my favorite of the Law and Order series, but Donofrio plays a Sherlock Holmes sort of character and they do a lot of long shots and show off his height and hotness so I'm powerless and must watch it always.

Monday, September 19, 2005 10:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kitchen Confidential was a hoot =D

That and Lost are definite keepers. I'm going to check out Supernatural, and I forgot all about Nip/Tuck. I missed most of season 2 (including reruns, arrng), but I can probably Netflix 'em. Anyway, the main reason I watch it is to stare at Dr. Christian Troy. Story line? Who cares =)

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:40:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Girlzoot-
At the risk of coming off as some kinf of snobby rebel, I usually don't get into most of the more popular TV shows that most of America loves. I've never seen an episode of Survivor, Desperate Housewives, The Apprentice, Lost or even Law & Order. I'm usually the one who likes all the shit that gets cancelled after 5 or 6 episodes. LOL. I either have no taste or am completely ahead of my time.

I've always thought Vincent was hot. For me, he's just another one of those guys who I think is soooooo hot, but it's not really about the bod or anything. I've always contended that I would take a face over a body any day. And I think he's just tooooo good-lookin'! ROWR!

Sheri-
I totally agree! I really dug the show. I loooove seeing my cutie-face Nicholas Brendon on TV again! I still can't get over that he has an identical twin....yowsa!

I think I'm probably one of the few people in the civilized world who hasn't gotten into Lost yet, though I do find Matthew Fox and Dominic Monaghan totally easy on the eyes.

And speaking of easy on the eyes, I am soooooo in lust with Jensen Ackles, from the TV show Supernatural. OMG, he's just too beautiful, though I am kinda turned off by the feeling that he may be one of his own biggest fans.

Which brings me to Nip/Tuck...oh geez, you totally hit the nail on the head when you said "the main reason I watch it is to stare at Dr. Christian Troy" Baby, I second that motion. God, he's fuckin' HOT! I thought he was hot, back when he was still on Charmed. ROWR ROWR! Mama like! I think I'm going to treat myself to season 1 and 2 of Nip/Tuck for my birfday!

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)

Thursday, September 22, 2005 7:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.