Friday, July 08, 2005

Gianni Scardigno

Here's some eyecandy I wanted to share with you. Well, I guess 'share' isn't really the right word as much as I thought he was hot, made a collage and posted it here. I wish I was organized enough to have a specific topic/theme for each day of the week, but alas, I am not. So, until that happens, these type of collages will continue to periodically happen without warning (sorry dudes).

This is Gianni Scardigno and he's an Italian bodybuilder who's been training for 10 years now. He's placed in the top 10 in past German bodybuilding competitions.

I've seen plenty of men I consider attractive, but I think this guy has the total package: The eyes (very Young Elvis), the mouth and I LOVE his nose (I already told you about my fetishes, remember?). Sigh. Perfection.

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Not so much the first photos, but the ones at the bottom where he's looking at the camera make him very similar to Silvester Stallone (in my eyes) who is also of Italian origin, right? I wonder if you ever thought Stallone was hot?

Friday, July 08, 2005 7:06:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Mariana-
Ohhhh, I think you're on to something there. I DO find Sylvester Stallone muy caliente! Actually, there was a picture not too terribly long ago on the cover of Details magazine (I think), where he was wearing mirrored sunglasses and snarling or something. Anyway, there's an extreme close-up of his mouth and his lips are H-O-T! Even though a lot of people don't like him, I DO. I have to say, though, as he gets older he seems to get redder or more productlicious in the face. I dunno if he's intentionally doing something to fight the ravages of time, but if he is, he needs to relax 'cause he's still pretty to me.

BEPS-
Um, okay. If you're not giving this guy a 10 for his looks or his muscles, what's left? His personality? Lol! Silly wabbit, you should know attractive men/women never have those. Attractive people are just here to look pretty, not actually exert any effort in the brain department.

You no likee Sly? Oh man, I remember thinking this picture of him was the SHIZNIT, back in "the day." Hot, hot, hot! Though, as he gets older he does seem to be grasping at straws at times.

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'm glad you weren't scared away, like most people seem to be when I do posts like this. Lol! You get a gold star for bravery! ;)

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 8:16:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

BEPS-
So you did realize that picture #6 wasn't just there for no reason...ROWR

Sly's lips are custom-made for some Dr. Pepper Lipsmackers!

Thursday, July 14, 2005 12:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.