Tuesday, June 21, 2005

1 Year Blogiversary

Exactly one year ago today, I wrote my first entry here at My So-Called Strife. Before I started blogging, I kept my journals and thoughts to myself. Before the blog I had accumulated dozens of journals & diaries. Looking back through them they were pretty mundane, containing mostly astute (yet venomous/caustic/bitter) observations of people and places around me. Looking back over the blog, I realized the one big difference between the two: an audience. I still have my outlet, but now I have someone to share it with. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads, lurks, comments, links, blogrolls and/or passes through on their way to greener pastures. I couldn't have done it without you. Here's to more photos, collages, complaining, lusting, ranting, dreaming and laughing! Let's dance!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!!! May you have many more blogiversaries and collages.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 2:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Here's to many more years for a very entertaining blog!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 3:18:00 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

Congrads! hey I want some buttons lol

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 4:52:00 AM  
Blogger M said...

Blogratulations! Here's to many more years of your rants. :)

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 4:53:00 AM  
Blogger ShellyS said...

Congrats. Or as we say in the science fiction writers realm, conga-rats!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 7:27:00 AM  
Blogger Samantha J. said...

Happy Blogiversary!!! Well i'm glad that you decided to start one on the web here cause i love comin' and readin', youre very interesting! Congrats!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 9:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 1 Year!!

Here's to many more.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger Cheeky Prof said...

Hey! Happy One-Year Blogiversary! Glad you're around here to add some spice to the blogosphere!

And...I got your card the the post-its! It was great! Thanks so much; I've going to blog about it later today (of course!).

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 2:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoooorayyy!! Happy happy Blog day hon :)

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 4:16:00 PM  
Blogger Chyrene Pendleton said...

I'm dancing in spirit with Terri - congratulations! You have a great blog!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 2:50:00 AM  
Blogger AsharEdith said...

Nice collage!
Happy Blogiversary!!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! I started the day before you and if I recall, you were the second blog added to my blogroll. :)

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

A great big THANK YOU to everyone for all the nice blogiversary wishes! I couldn't do it without you!

-Kirk :)

Friday, June 24, 2005 1:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.