Monday, February 28, 2005

Scarred for Life

Wow. I just saw one of the worst movies ever made. And I've seen a lot of bad movies. A friend of mine, who shall remain nameless because I'm embarrassed he paid money for this movie to begin with, recently lent me his DVD of Sylvester Stallone's first film ever: Italian Stallion (AKA: Party at Kitty and Stud's). I'd heard of this notorious "sexploitation" film, but had never gotten around to seeing it. Now that I have, all I can say is "Wow." It helps to imagine me with a glazed look on my face and slack-jawed amazement. Wow. It was SO bad.

In order to share my intense psychological damage, due to this film, I've opted to share two of my favorite (if you can call them that) scenes with you. The first one (shown on the left) is preceded by Stallone saying to Kitty "Let's get high." Then the scenes directly following that statement includes a montage of what I've termed the "Smile Pussy Smile Smile Pussy Banana-style." Masterful!

The last scene of the film follows after an all-out orgy (complete with funhouse mirror!), where the entire cast joins hands and plays "Ring Around The Rosie" while completely naked. Everyone is obviously high and/or mentally challenged. Stallone's facial expressions are both mystifying and laugh-inducing. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sly paid his dues, indeed! He also bulked up since his "Kitty and Stud" days. The "Yo, Adrian" expressions are still there, however. Two Thumbs Up!

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 6:39:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Norrin-
'Tis true, his physique has definitely improved over time. For me, Rocky III will always be the pinnacle of physical perfection. Though, Rambo II & III are close seconds.

Lol! It's true! (re: "Yo, Adrian!" expressions) That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw his facial ticks in the last scene of the "movie." Priceless.

Thanks! I'm glad SOMEONE appreciated this blog entry. I was thinking I'd either receive comments about the use of the word "pussy" and/or an e-mail from BlogExplosion telling me that my blog had been removed due to complaints. Lol!

Thursday, March 03, 2005 7:31:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.