Thursday, February 24, 2005

Collage Machine 1.0

Wheee! Check it out! This is my first collage that I made over at Collage Machine 1.0! I LOVE making collages. I find it very therapeutic and a lot of fun. I've been making collages since the mid 80's. Well now, thanks to the folks at Pentacom, making collages has been given the virtual treatment! Go check it out.

Oh, and in case you get frustrated (like I did initially) with not being able to put images in front of or behind other images, just drag them over to the clippings box, then you'll be able to place something on top of something or vice versa. It's all about layers, so your collage may take a little planning, but it's a lot of fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Beps-
Isn't it?! I'm getting a real kick out of playing with it. I got the picture on my blog by taking a screen capture of my desktop then cropping it in PhotoShop. I dunno how you take a picture of the desktop with a PC, but with Mac you just pressed the key combination: Shift/Apple/3.

I'm glad you enjoyed my Lucky Charms blog! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)

Thursday, February 24, 2005 5:31:00 PM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.