Friday, February 18, 2005

WARNING: Addictive

Oh my god, I am SO addicted right now. I normally don't get into playing games on the computer, but these games have me ADDICTED! And the real fun part is, after you have played them you can then "challenge" people you know via e-mail. SO FUN! Check 'em out. There's all kinds of games:

Puzzle Games
(May I suggest Big Money, Trick or Treat Smash, FrogMania and Lil' Quackers?)

Action Games
(May I suggest Gold Miner(both versions), Valentiner, Snake Snacks and War on Terror?)

So go! Have fun! You'll either want to kill me or hug me. I promise! Lol!

2 Comments:

Blogger ShellyS said...

Oh no. You're not suckering me into getting addicted to something new. I've got enough computer addictions as it is. :)

Monday, February 21, 2005 1:45:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Terri-
Lol! Trust me, I can SO relate. It IS like a drug! I think the cure is more Gold Miner SE. Lol!

Shelly-
Aw, c'mon Shells. All the cool kids are doin' it. Just once? I promise if you don't like it you'll never have to do it again....hee hee hee hee hee hee hee ;)

Thursday, February 24, 2005 9:21:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.