Friday, February 11, 2005

Sometimes the Duplicate Surpasses the Original

Once the "controversy" has died down and the radio play has somewhat fizzled, love him or hate him, Eminem is pretty. At least I think so. That's why when I ran across these images during my ongoing pilgrimage for all things jpg, I had to add them to my collection. Initially I thought "Yowsa! The Real Slim Shady's been doin' some serious workin' out!" Then, upon closer inspection, I realized it wasn't him but some guy named Ryan Shepard instead. As it turns out, he's Eminem's body and stunt double in a lot of his videos. The resemblance is uncanny though, isn't it? Well, not that uncanny, considering how many clones came about during the years between '99 and '00. I can't help but love his latest radio-friendly song Like Toy Soldiers with it's 80's-licious sampling of one-hit-wonder Martika's Toy Soldiers.

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Much better than the original, I'd say...

Friday, February 11, 2005 2:35:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Gatochy-
And how! ROWR!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 4:38:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.