Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everybody! Valentine's is my second favorite holiday (Halloween being #1). And I'm not one of those sadsacks who's waiting to be made "complete" by someone else before he can enjoy the holiday. I love looking at all the decorations, cards and candy. Who can resist a box of those little Necco Conversation Hearts? Not me! Save me the white ones, 'cause they're my favorite!

I'll be going to the movies, then on to enjoy lunch at my favorite Chinese restaurant. And maybe, just maybe, a visit to the epitome of all that is evil, the mall. Where I hear that Hot Topic has Napoleon Dynamite merchandise.

So, enjoy these retro Valentines (given to me by a good friend), and I hope you all have a terrific Valentine's Day!

[Click Images For A Larger Version]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stopping by today to say Happy Valentine's Day! :)
Chana
www.bunnyburrow.com

Monday, February 14, 2005 9:38:00 AM  
Blogger M said...

Have a great Valentine's day! And great cards! :)

Monday, February 14, 2005 2:21:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Chana-
Thanks Chana! I hope your Valentine's Day was a happy one! :)

Gatochy-
Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! I'm glad you enjoyed the retro Valentines. I just love 'em! Hope your Valentine's Day was a happy one!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 4:42:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.