Saturday, February 12, 2005

I Don't Get it.

Recently, I spied this full page ad in a free periodical. It's for the new luxurious Azure condo tower in Dallas. Maybe I'm just cuckoo for Coco Puffs, but I don't understand the logic behind someone paying $400,000.00 for a ONE bedroom condo, when here in Texas you could buy a house with less than half of that (even less if you don't buy one of those new clone monstrosities everyone around here seems to consider a "house") and use the rest to furnish it, fill the two car garage and buy groceries for a year.

And if the 1 bedroom isn't your style, you may want to check out the subpenthouses. They start at a mere $1,465,000,000.00. Penthouse pricing is available upon request. I can't begin to imagine how much THAT is. Architectually, the place looks great and the website it top drawer, not to mention the amenities. I guess I'm just not that impressed with pretense. Like I said the logic here is lost on me. Bananas. Totally bananas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Terri-
Amen to that. Actually, believe it or not, massages actually ARE part of the package. I still say "whatever." I guess validation DOES have a price tag.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 4:40:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.