Saturday, December 04, 2004

My So-Called Christmas Card List

I've finally done it! I finally found some Christmas cards that I like. As shocking as this may sound, I'm actually quite picky... about my choice of Christmas cards. Last year I sent out some really great ones that I found on eBay. It was a full box of vintage Christmas cards from 1954!

Anyway, enough reminiscing. The reason I am writing this blog entry is to let you know that if you would like to receive a Christmas card from moi, please e-mail me with the address you would like it sent to.

My e-mail address is: KirkkitschBlog@aol.com. Be sure and put "Christmas Card List" in the subject head!

I'm aiming to get them addressed and sent out so that you can receive it before Christmas, but if I don't, Happy New Year! And for those who would like to send ME one, you can send it to: Kirk/P.O. Box/Arlington, Texas. WARNING: All suspicious packages will be submerged in water before opening, so please no busts of Jermaine Jackson. Thank you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about a bust of Janet Jackson? Oh wait.. if you heard the news we all saw it so no need to send it. Hope you have a good holiday season..

Thursday, December 09, 2004 8:32:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.