Monday, November 29, 2004

Take My Wife, PLEASE!

OMG! I am laughing so hard right now. I've been sitting in the den, watching the old B&W TV and switching over to some Fox reality show called "Trading Spouses," during commercials. Apparently the premise is that two families switch mothers. I don't know all the exact details, but it looks like this time around they traded some Lousiana Bayou mom with some California vegetarian mom. Fuckin' hilarious! I don't know how many episodes this show lasts for, but you GOTTA get a load of the spoiled Louisiana mullet kid, named "ZZ"... as in ZZ Top. ROTFL! Oh my lord, I can't take it! The mullet kid crying on the couch because he misses his mom and her obvious lack of enforcing discipline (like making him brush his teeth properly... LOL!) had me cracking UP! Though the California vegetarian mom is pretty fruity, I totally agree with her that this spoiled ZZ brat needs discipline. SO BAD. The epitome of the kind of fuckin' kids I hate, and see out in public on a regular basis. The kind that use tantrums, the crying routine, sad faces and conveniently doled out baby talk/sniffles combo to get their way and/or attention. Fuck that. And his Whitesnake dad isn't helping, since he's pretty hickalicious himself. Another typical case of the mother doing all the work, whether it be cleaning, cooking or raising the kid(s). No wonder they replace the moms instead of the dads, otherwise there's be no difference to observe.

So, check it out. It's definitely good for some laughs. I haven't seen swamp folk like this since The Rescuers! On the flip side of the dysfunctional coin, when the vegan kids (SO fabulous) almost started crying when their surrogate mom ordered crab stuffed fish, it was hilarious. I swear, sometimes I think going vegan shrinks brain cells. If it's your choice, then it's just that, YOUR choice. Don't try guilting someone else into your set of mores or trying to convert them just because you decided chicken nuggets are 'evil.' Ugh! Retarded!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

KG-
Wow. All I can say is "Wow." I finished watching the episode AFTER I write this blog entry, so I had yet to see how the rest of the show worked/turned out. The California mom was a real wackadoo! Man, you hit the nail on the head regarding her patience issue. She was REALLY selfish and had some MAJOR control issues. Geez, Louise!

Apparently each episode consists of just the two families for that particular episode. It looks like they have 2 NEW families every time. Interesting. I don't think I can handle any more of the show, though. It's too much like Nanny 911. It stresses me out too much. Lol!

Thursday, December 02, 2004 3:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.