Friday, October 01, 2004

Mummies Alive!

Often, while looking up images for future blogs, I stumble upon interesting images that I feel compelled to show my blogging audience. With that said and Halloween a mere 29 days away, I couldn't resist posting these. Apparently there was some kind of convention for people who like homemade jewelry and old clothes, er "vintage."

1- "Welcome to Sonic, may I take your order? With every coney combo purchased you get a free Botox injection or chemical peel! I love coneys!"
2- Loretta Lynn called. She wants her hair back.
3- The photograph failed to mention Judy W. made her own dress from an all-occasion McCormick flour sack pattern! P.s. Are those shellacked Fritos on her "necklace?"
4- This woman had the same pose in every photo taken of her. Let's hope she believes in deodorant. Personally, I bet she smells like a combination of moth balls, old lipstick tubes and canned cat food.
5- Sharon H. is a man.
6- For those who've asked "Whatever happened to Baby Jane?" Merry P. may possess that answer. Her pal Dana is feelin' frisky. See? She's winkin' at ya!...or is she having a stroke? She'll never tell. Saucy!
7- Susan C.: Winner of the 2004 Magic With Macaroni Hat-Making Contest! Pretty necklace. I didn't realize windchimes were so versatile.
8- Time has really taken its' toll on the cast of Sex and The City. Alcohol's a bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.