Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Walker, Texas Ranger Hunk


Stumbled across this guy while on another of my image expeditions. His name is Jim Walker and after doing a little research, I learned that he was fired from one of the local news stations for not revealing his sources. Hmmm... So let me get this straight (so to speak): He's a dashing, handsome GWM with integrity who has a smokin' hot bod. I wouldn't kick him outta bed for eating crackers. Juicy!

Oh, and for those who can't get enough Brokeback Mountain goodness, apparently Jim was in a cowboy-lovin'-themed music video recently that's been getting some attention. Naturally, I have opinions about all this Brokeback madness, but I'm saving it all for a future post.

3 Comments:

Blogger RagDoll said...

WOW. *ignoring the speedos* He is uber hot.

Thursday, April 06, 2006 11:18:00 AM  
Blogger BlueBoy-U said...

Wowie kazowie, now that's a man for ya. And he has a job, got to lie down for a minute......

Monday, April 10, 2006 7:50:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Ragdoll-
Isn't he pretty? God, I love graying hair on a good-looking man. ROWR!

Mentalmick-
I'll keep the smelling salts near, just in case you feel faint. ;) LOL!

He's so pretty.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 4:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.