Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Fruity Puffs and Monkey Logs

[1] I saw this GINORMOUS can of hair spray at Walgreen's and it cracked me up. I HAD to take a picture. Love the name: Big Sexy Hair.
[2] I spotted these sponge cloths at Big Lots. Thought the packaging was cute.
[3] I love the name of these wash cloths: Wippity Wipes. Fun!
[4] I literally laughed outloud when I saw this box of fruit snacks at Walgreen's: Fruit Parade. LOL!
[5] Chocolate-y, delicious monkey milk! From Kroger.
[6] I originally thought this product was made by Starbucks and had to do a double take. I guess it was just the green color that made me think that. Either way, I thought it was interesting. Makes me wish I had a fireplace and wonder if it smells like fresh-brewed coffee when it burns.
[7] Hurray for Lucky Puffs!
[8] Mmmmm olives-a-plenty! Courtesy of the Tom Thumb deli department.
[9] It's that time of year again! Peeps!
[10] Saw these cute rabbits at the local Target. They have the best design people.
[11] I almost bought these. They were on sale 2 for 1 at Kroger. However, not being a big fan of yogurt, I wasn't sure if I'd like them. Maybe Marv will test drive them for me.
[12] This picture didn't turn out as great as I had hoped. These little plastic candy toppers in the shape of soccer players, had some REALLY bad faces. I'm talking burn victim-bad.
[13] Yet another picture that didn't quite translate as well as I'd hoped. This is the snack counter at the local Super Target. It made me smile because it looks just like the frosting on a Pop Tart.
[14] These are the latest thing from the makers of Pop Tarts. They're whimsically called Go-Tarts and they are Pop Tarts in bar form! What a great idea. My only complaint is that the pastry part isn't as delicious as the original Pop Tart. The texture/taste reminds me of a Fig Newton. On the plus side, for those watching calories, they are actually lower in almost every way: Fat, cholesterol, carbs, sugar, etc.
[15] I had no idea that Polly Pocket was even still around. I thought she died back in the mid to late 80's. Strange the things that survive.
[16] The most delicious all white chicken strips and fries (and the honey mustard is awesome). Courtesy of Target. $5
[17] This is the hand dryer at the local Dairy Queen. I SO want it. It's just the coolest thing ever.
[18] The interior of one of my new favorite places to eat: Burger Basket & Grill. You can't help but love a place that still grills their hamburger and hot dog buns. So nice, clean and affordable.
[19] General Tso's chicken courtesy of my favorite Chinese restaurant: Ho Ho Kitchen.
[20] Check it out! We now have a drive-thru Subway location! The downside: No Creamy Italian dressing. :( What's that about?
[21] This was parked behind the local Hooters restaurant, which faces the Barnes & Noble bookstore. You know I had to take a picture of it. I still say someone should open a chain of male-oriented restaurants called Dingers. The guys could wear bicycle shorts and tank tops. Anyone? Anyone? Remember, I get a commission if it sells.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are my twin. :) I LOVE the new Target bunnies this year. They're so ugly, they're cute. They just need to make more stuff with the Uglybunnies on it for me to buy!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 7:48:00 AM  
Blogger Nathan said...

Too much coffee gives me a java log.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger RagDoll said...

I HEART the 'Wippity wipes'! I would love to shout across the house..."HEY HONEY! Will you bring me some wippity wipes?' I could be the envy of all car-show goers this year with my handy dandy pack of 'wippity wipes'! Everyone else will have towels or shop rags. I will have WIPPITY WIPES! I think I just like saying 'wippity wipes'.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Cheryl-
You totally hit the nail on the head! I couldn't think how to describe the Target bunnies, but you're right. They are so ugly that they're cute! Viva la Target!

Nathan-
If you owned a boat we could call it The Captain's Log.

Ragdoll-
Wippity Wipes! It's just fun to say! I love the names that some of these not-so-well-known brands come up with. It makes me smile. :D

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 4:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.