Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Se7en

I was tagged by Ragdoll with this meme a few days ago, so here are my answers:

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:

1. Write a book, even if I never get it published.
2. Get medicated.
3. Go to New England.
4. Make a doctor's appointment.
5. Finish writing my thank-you notes.
6. Rake the leaves in the yard.
7. Join the Hair Club for Men.

Seven Things I Can't Do:

1. Not turn a compliment into a punchline.
2. Tell someone who isn't my parents that I "love" them.
3. See those fuckin' 3-D stereogram things.
4. Not make fun of the "fabuous."
5. Take people seriously.
6. Forget: As in 'forgive and forget'
7. Give myself a break.

Seven Things That Attract Me To Blogging:

1. An outlet for my writing and perceived sense of humor.
2. An audience for my writing and perceived sense of humor.
3. A digital scrapbook.
4. I have no friends, so virtual ones are the next best thing.
5. I enjoy recommending/sharing my movie and book favorites.
6. I have no life to speak of.
7. It's God's will.


Seven Things I Say Most Often:

1. "What-the-fuck-ever"
2. "Ech"
3. "Gimme a break already"
4. "What is this, a parade?! Let's GO!"
5. "Pick up the fuckin' pace people!"
6. "Learn to fly or go around me, I ain't goin' any faster"
7. "Thank you"

Seven Books That I Love:

1. Anything by Erma Bombeck, she's friggin' hilarious!
2. The Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Kim Deitch
3. Razor's Song by Joe Monninger
4. Headhunter by Michael Slade
5. American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis
6. Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
7. Muscle Boy by Bud Clifton

Seven Movies I Watch Again and Again:

1. Since You've Been Gone
2. 200 Cigarettes
3. Valley Girl
4. Heathers
5. Jumpin' Jack Flash
6. American Gigolo
7. Grease

Seven People I Want To Join In Too:

Since I know I can't come up with 7 people who would actually fill this out, should you decide you wanna participate, leave a comment so I can see your answers. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger RagDoll said...

Thanks Kirk!
OMG! I love Jumpin Jack Flash.
I also relate to your list of things often said! Happy Tuesday!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 2:26:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

RagDoll-
Hurray! Me too! I remember seeing it at the theater and dying laughing. Too bad her follow up stuff (Burglar and Fatal Beauty) weren't anywhere near as funny. Still love Whoopi, though.

Sunday, January 15, 2006 11:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.