Thursday, December 29, 2005

Collage Casserole Vol. 2


[1] The Omega Man has nothing on the pre-Thanksgiving grocery store rush
[2] Mister Bunny refused to get out of a warm bed at 5:30am to go shopping on Black Friday.
[3] Merry Christmas to me!
[4] Mission accomplished. Total time: 23 minutes. I bypassed those poor suckers at Kohl's, Wal-Mart, the mall, etc. and went straight to Albertson's (grocery store).
[5] Davy Crockett lives!! ...and needs stamps.
[6] A sure sign that I'm sleep-deprived: I jumped out of my hide when I rounded the corner at the grocery store and saw this. I thought it was a dog loose in the store. In actuality it was a stuffed toy horse. I need some sleep.
[7] I thought this was really cute. I found it at the grocery store. It's a cat-shaped bottle of bubbles, to play with your kitty! Here's a description via their website: Hartz® AT PLAY™ Blowin' Bubbles Cat Toy is a great combination of a cat's two favorite toys - catnip and bubbles - that will provide hours of entertainment. Remove the cap and squeeze bottle to raise bubble wand and blow catnip mixed bubbles without any mess!
[8] Cracked vinyl seat. I loved the texture. Like an aqua-colored desert.
[9] One of the creepy dummies at the BBQ place I frequent. Me no likee.
[10] Only in Texas (or Montana) could a Whataburger interior look like this.
[11] Why do I find Kris Kringle so doggone cute?
[12] My Christmas tree
[13] GREAT sweater. God, I wish I could wear something like that. Great colors too.
[14] Some cutie at Target, named "Benny." How cute is that? He needs kisses.
[15] One of my favorite Christmas decorations. I use it as a lamp indoors.
[16] Can you see the face of Jesus or Mary? Yeah, me either, but it was worth a shot. Plus, my friend Derik and I have a running gag about this kind of bullshit "phenomena" which seems to happen quiet often here in Texas lately. Ech. Get a life, people. A tree isn't going to cure your Cancer or lame leg. Sorry folks, keep movin'.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice tree! (And nice curtain rods visible in the background!)
And what a cyooooot lil' bunny.

(P.S.-Her name really WAS 'Tequila', it was on her nametag too!)

Thursday, December 29, 2005 8:35:00 AM  
Blogger mondo retro said...

i love that creepy dummy!!

and i am *so* getting my kitty that catnip bubble thing! yay!

Thursday, December 29, 2005 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger M said...

:D Your bunny reminded me of Mr Bean and his bear.

Thursday, December 29, 2005 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger M said...

I'm assuming you've never seen this fanlisting for Halloween decorations & displays, because I didn't see it on your fanlistings page.

http://10-31.net/fans/spooky/

Thursday, December 29, 2005 8:38:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Cheryl-
Thank you! All my friends (both of them) and my family (my parents) said the same thing, which I find interesting, especially since I have zero ornaments on it. LOL! I've just never gotten around to buying any. I'm pretty content with just having lotsa lights all over it. ;)

I like the curtain rods, too, and I'm not necessarily a big fan of curtains, as a rule. I just thought this rod was pretty cool. Thanks!

I'm glad you likes my bunny. He's pretty sweet. I know I'm waaaay too old to admit I still have stuff like that, but I don't care. I luvs him!

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)

P.s. Was her last name "Mockingbird?"

Mondo Retro-
Oy, you can have him! It's so strange too, 'cause he's been sitting there at a table at the entrance for like, I dunno, forever, then one day I walk in and they've bought him an Indian friend, complete with braided pigtails. Then, the next time I visit, the Indian is MIA. What's going on?!! Where'd he go?! I skeered!

Aren't those catnip bubbles the cutest?! I STILL look at them longingly each time I visit the pet store. I have absolutely no use for them, but I just think it's the cutest, most clever idea I've seen in a long time. I miss having a kitty. Someday...

Thanks for commenting! :)

Mariana-
LOL, yeah, I can see that. I love Mr. Bean (BTW, "Bean 2" is scheduled to be released next year...yep, a sequel to his 1997 movie, "Bean.") Only, I'm a little less violent with my bunny. For instance, I'd never dip his head in a bucket of paint to paint the walls. ;)

Ooh, and thanks for the heads up on the Halloween fanlisting! I'm gonna have to sign up for that one as well! :)

Saturday, December 31, 2005 6:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.