Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Most Labor Intensive Easiest Meme Ever

I got tagged by • Monty. God bless her. Here's how it works: Remove the TOP blog in the following list, and add YOUR blog to the bottom.

Vince
Funky Bugs
Mamacita
Monty
Kirk

Then you get to select FIVE people to pass the link love on to. Check the following blogs in the next day or so to see if anyone is as confused as I am.

I choose....
Nathan
Sarafenix
OCB
LOUP
Brandon

Monty says she likes to think of it as a way to meet new people, rather than a Meme. I like to think of it as evil in its purest form.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may attempt this tomorrow (when I'm more awake) on ours.....
:)

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 12:32:00 AM  
Blogger Nathan said...

aw, gee, I wanna play Kirkie. But people don't usually like it when I tag them.

Sorry, I'll have to sit this meme out :(

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 1:44:00 PM  
Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

One word: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

;)

Thursday, December 22, 2005 10:53:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Circe-
That's cool. No pressure. Memes to me are the electronicc equivalent of what Slam Books were to the 80's. :)

Nathan-
Trust me, it is so not a problem. I'm not the meme Gestapo. I can take 'em or leave 'em. :)

Monty-
Ppphhllt :P

Friday, December 30, 2005 5:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.