Sunday, December 18, 2005

Touched by the Blog of Sugarfoot

Sugarfoot tagged me with this meme a few days ago (I swear to God I had it filled out and ready to go on Friday...then I forgot who tagged me and couldn't post it without a proper link reference...DERR!), so here's how it works...I think...it complercated. (P.s. If I tagged you and you don't 'do' memes, trust me, I will not stop loving you.)

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

1. scott
2. nathan
3. eddy
4. sara
5. kirk

Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to so they can do this meme, like so:

1. Sarafenix
2. Blog, Tarsier, Blog!
3. Lady Mac
4. The Daily Bitch
5. Cyber Chocolate

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I dunno. Going to school still, listening to Cause & Effect's "You Think You Know Her" and optimistically thinking there was a dream date out there with my name on it.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Same ol' shit I'm doin' now. Eatin'...Sleepin'...Payin' bills

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Bisquick sausage balls
2. Apple sauce (yeah, I'm an old lady)
3. Munchos potato crisps
4. Raisinets
5. Cucumbers

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Miss Me Blind by Culture Club
2. Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O'Sullivan
3. November Spawned a Monster by Morrissey
4. Somebodys Watching Me by Rockwell
5. Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all of my and my parents' debts
2. Visit my online friends and take 'em shoppin'
3. Remodel my house (interior and landscaping, baby!)
4. Get fit the 'star' way: personal trainer/gastric bypass/syndicated TV show
5. Stalk all my favorite celebrities Tour L.A.

Five bad habits:
1. Eating when I'm not hungry
2. Being nice to people
3. Powernapping
4. Procrastinating
5. Loving too much (The sarcasm is palpable, isn't it?)

Five things you like doing:
1. Sleeping
2. Watching movies
3. Reading
4. Writing
5. Eating

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Chaps (I'm kidding. I'd wear them again. I'm kidding! ...or am I?)
2. Tube socks
3. (God, this is such a chick question, I'm having a hard time coming up with answers, so I'm gonna wing it.) Ummmmm...a beret
4. Anything sleeveless
5. Life-size bowling ball pendant

Five favorite toys:
1. Ms. Pac-Man/Galaga/Mappy joystick game thingy
2. Portable DVD player
3. Electronic Scrabble game
4. Digital camera
5. The MP3 player I will someday own

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

This came at a good time, since I'm having meme week (since I don't have anything better to say) :)

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:59:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Monty-
You, actually it did for me too. LOL! This week I'm flying without a net because I wasn't my usual organized self and didn't have weeks' worth of posts in reserve like I normally do! I don't know how the people who manage to write something brilliant every day manage it. :)

Thursday, December 22, 2005 7:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.