Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Note to Passerbys...

I'd just like to tell anyone who may have passed by while I was driving east on Park Row this evening, that I was not, I repeat was not deep-throating a Jones Grape Soda bottle. I had just purchased a turkey sandwich and was taking a drink of soda when I hit a bump in the rode and soda splashed out over the edge. I was merely trying to catch it (though admittedly not in the most appealing fashion) from running down the side and getting on my clothing.

I'm glad we've cleared that up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Oh, is that what you were doing?

Now this photo I took of you doing it isn't nearly as funny.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Nathan-
I swear it was all innocent! But seriously, don't you ever see someone (and I think you may have blogged about this once before) at a stop light or somewhere, just going at it, diggin' in their nose or inhaling a hamburger or something? I think about that stuff. Lol! Unfortunately, I didn't anticipate the bump, so I guess things could have been worse. I could have ended up with some Hee-Haw teeth a la the hard glass bottle. Yeesh!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 4:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.