Friday, December 09, 2005

Damn You, BlogExplosion!!!

For those who use blog traffic generators, Blog Explosion has my latest addiction: Pot O' Gold: virtual scratch-off lottery tickets. Yep, instead of spending a dollar, each game costs 1 credit. You can 'win' anywhere from 1-1000 credits, which in turn can be used to generate self-promotional banner impressions, "battle," etc.

I'm one of those instant gratification types, so this whole lotto thing is a lot more fun to me than that blog battle thing. Besides, why throw away 10 measly credits battling when you can throw away 40+ credits on virtual lotto tickets! Woo hoo! Me likee. *Click the scratch off card to see how it works and what I won.

1 Comments:

Blogger ShellyS said...

You, too, huh? I've always liked scratch to win cards, even if I rarely win, and even then, only 1 or 5 dollars/credits.

Friday, December 09, 2005 9:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.