Friday, June 24, 2005

Keyword Klatch & Link Updates: Vol. 6

Yes, it's that time again, time to see what keywords people typed into various search engines, that inevitably brought them to my little corner of the Web. This month's favorites include:

that scene in fast times at ridgemont high when the class smells the paper
i want to see a boys weener
is my lizard retarded?
and last, but certainly not least...
does sarah jessica parker's pussy stink?

It never ceases to amaze me what people search for. More often than not it cracks me up, while confusing me at the same time (Just click on today's photo grid to see the complete list.) I have to admit I was a little creeped out by the search "blogger kirk arlington." Who knows to enter that into a search engine? Surely I'm not that prolific. Freaky. And speaking of...apparently I am the hub for any and all male celebrity circumcision knowledge. Oy vey.
Here are the current additions to my ever-growing links list. Lots of great additions this time. Check them all out when you get the chance! Until next time, keep your feet on the ground, and keep reaching for the refresh button.

-Art-
Derek Yaniger
El Rey
M O O R E

-Beefcake-
Chris Croce
Front Pages Galleries
Gianni Scardigno
Jason Dayberry
MuscleMorphs
MuscleWeb
Rodney St.Cloud

-Blog Resources-
PhotoBlogs [Belgian]

-Books & 'Zines-
The Sneeze

-Celebrity Eyecandy-
Adam Baldwin Central

-Ephemera-
Hello! Lucky

-Erotica-
MegaPecs
X-Rated Cartoon Gifs

-Food-
Dumpling Man

-Fun 'N Games-
The Blue Chamber
The Crimson Room
The Veridian Room

-Fun Stuff-
Spell With Flickr

-Gay-
Mogenic

-Movies & Television-
Classic TV Theme Songs
The Buffy Galaxy [Italian]

-Music-
The Chop Tops: Revved-up Rockabilly
Kaskade
Radio DavidByrne

-Personal-
Mystery Play Internet Radio
Weather Underground

-Politics & Propaganda-
Le Google Bomb

-Pop Culture-
Fity Five
Retro Revival

-Pulp & Kitsch-
Cliffhangers: Thrills! Suspense! Danger!
The Paragraph Novels
Serial Gif Movies [French]

-Resources-
Freecycle
Gizoogle
MapQuest
Putfile
ZabaSearch: FREE People Search

-Spooky Stuff-
Strange Doll Series

-Time Machine-
Retro Lounge
Unofficial BurgerTime Homepage

-Toys-
AquaPets
Bored Games

-Blogs-
*.*nessism
Alien Loves Predator
Annie Rambles
The Blog You Love to Hate
Death Takes a Holiday
Hulk's Diary That is on the Internet
Intellectual con Fusion
Jalapeno Burns
More Cowbell
Muscleblog
Occasional Bitch
Postcards From Metro Suburbia
Prognosis Negative
RagDoll's Domain
Scrunty Bastard
The Smirk
SNAFU
Wabi My Sabi


-New Buttons-
Blogarama
BlogDigger
BlogPosition.com
BlogSpy (I created this button)
Blurt It!
Broom Hilda (comic strip) (I created this button)
Coke With Lime (I created this button)
Ditto (GR8 new image search engine)
IMDB (I created this button)
Knoxville (Johnny) (I created this button)
Link2Blogs
My Yahoo!
Pingomatic
RateThisBlog.com

P.s. Notice I finally cracked the error in my template code (thanks to my friends over at the BlogExplosion Shout Box) to correctly align/reduce the size of the font on my links list. HURRAY! Also, I am still working on getting ALL my images transferred over to ImageShack, so if an image isn't loading on one of my past posts, please bear with me. Thanks!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Coke with Lime! Taste the magic!

Friday, June 24, 2005 9:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Long time since I've been around. How on earth do you figure out what search words people used to find you?

Love the longer links list too.. Hope you are doing good.

Friday, June 24, 2005 8:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! LOVE it - that was me who did the search for Blogger-Kirk-Arlington, you should google it, your name pops up fast! I did that after putting you on my daily reading and because of my job nature it is how I remember sites until I get the addy memorized. Do you want me to give you your address? Kidding.
Great writing as always...

Saturday, June 25, 2005 12:32:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Dave2-
Mafic indeed, my friend. Magic indeed.

Sol-
Hey there, stranger! ;) Good to hear from you again!

If you look at the very bottom of my main blog page, you'll see a tiny, nondescript hit counter. If you click on it, it will take you to the Statcounter© page. Once you've signed up with the FREE service, it will place a counter on your page (if you want, it can also get the job done without one or even an invisible one, if you want). Then, once signed up, it will keep track of all kinds of insane information pertaining to your blog page. Stuff like:
• Popular pages
• The entry page in which a visitor arrived
• The exit page, in which a visitor left
• Where your visitor came from (link button, mention in someone else's blog, etc.)
• Keword analysis* (this shows the keywords people have typed into certain search engines-it even tells the search engine they used!-that led them to your blog)
• Visitor paths
• Visit length
• Visitor's IP address, country/city/state

And more! It's IN-sane, but a very helpful tool in helping you stay on top of who links to you, visits, what days you have your highest amount of traffic, etc. It's a big help.

I'm glad you like the new-and-improved Links list. I'm so relieved to have finally configured it correctly!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I appreciate it! :)

Paul-e-
Ah, ancient, Chinese secret no longer! So you were the culprit. Lol! I feared the worst: someone from high school had located me to invite me to some class reunion function. Lol!

I did Google those words, and I think I was maybe #25 or so under my blog's current name: "My So-Called Strife", BUT, I was #9 under my original name (before I dropped the "Kirk's Blog" portion) Kirk Blog: My So-Called Strife. Veddy interest-teeng.

ACK! My address?! Lol! Actually, funny you should mention that. I recently discovered ZabaSearch (people finder search engine) and it had my name and address (and real age! ACK! ACK! lol) listed on it. That is just scary. Sometimes I love the internet. Sometimes I hate it.

Thanks for the nice compliments. I'm glad you enjoy my blog and my writing. I really do enjoy documenting it all. (a little too much) And thanks for helping me solve another Scooby-Doo mystery! ;)

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 8:37:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.