Sunday, May 22, 2005

Tag! I'm it

Loup tagged me with this on THURSDAY, so I figured I'd better get the lead out. It's not that I didn't realize it, I just had a hard time answering the questions! So, here goes:

1. Total number of books I’ve owned:
Oh man, I have no idea. Right now, I'd say it was in the hundreds.

2. Last book I bought:
Dressed For Thrills: 100 Years of Halloween Costumes and Masquerade by Phyllis Galembo, Mark Alice Durant, Valerie Steele. © 2002

3. Last book I read:
Inamorata by Joseph Gangemi. © 2004

4. Five books that mean a lot to me:

1) A book of Ghost Stories my parents bought for me when they went to Europe in the 80's. I can't get to the book right now, so I can't tell you who wrote it.
2) Shinji: Evangelion: Photograph Book. Someone I had a crush on bought it for me while they were in Japan.
3) Games For Halloween by Mary E. Blain © 1912. Given to me by my mother, when I was 13 years old.
4) The Blue-Nosed Witch by Margaret Embry © 1956
5) My series of Alfred Hitchcock children's books © 60's.

5. Now tag 5 people.
Terri, Suzanna, Sarah, Mariana, Transcience and Stacy. If any of you don't 'do' stuff like this on your blog, don't sweat it. I promise I won't cry...much. jk! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.