Friday, May 27, 2005

Kirkkitsch Comes to South Park

I've seen these South Park-inspired characters on other people's blogs, but I never knew where they came from and just assumed they were some random South Park characters that I had never seen before. Well, apparently there is a site that allows you to create/personalize your own South Park character! Fun! In addition to this hyperlink, I have also added the site to the Links list, under the Fun 'N Games category. Meet 'Kirkkitsch.' He's so excited and he just can't hide it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Samantha J. said...

How did you save your south park character? I made one and i couldn't save mine! :(

Saturday, May 28, 2005 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Nccountry-
I just took a screenshot/capture of my desktop after I'd completed my character. I don't know if you are using a PC or Mac, but to do this with a Mac, you press the combined keys: Shift + apple + 3. Then I just cropped it in Photoshop.

Saturday, May 28, 2005 11:01:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.