Friday, May 27, 2005

T.A.G.: The Answer Game...*

Wendy?
Yes Lisa
Is the water warm enough?
Yes Lisa
Shall we begin?
Yes Lisa


I was tagged with this meme a few days ago by Stacy, so here are my answers...a little late:

Total volume of music files on my computer: 1494

The last CD I bought was: Verve Remixed 3

Song playing right now: "Love Theme" from the movie Blade Runner

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

I Wish You Love” by Blossom Dearie
Before You Leave” by Pepe Deluxe
Falling From Grace” by Gentle Waves (*From the movie Pumpkin)
Somebody Told Me (Josh Harris Remix)” by The Killers
Computer Blue” by Prince (*From the movie Purple Rain)

Five people to pass this on to:

I'm gonna pass this onto all the good folks who are my newest blog link additions: Blog, Tarsier, Blog!, The Life Cycle of a Fruitfly, Mussel Juice, Scrunty Bastard and Cheeky Prof, just because I feel like it.

*80's movie reference: Tag: The Assassination Game.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gah...prince gets me so hot.
hawrahhh....

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 4:55:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Honeydew-
I luff Prince's music, but he never made my blood rush like a little red Corvette. That's Johnny Knoxville's job! ;)

Thanks for dropping in and commenting! I appreciate it! :D

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 9:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.