Thursday, May 26, 2005

Mental Goulash 7

[1] I'm in love with Roger the Alien on Fox's Amercan Dad. Proof that the spirit of Paul Lynde is still alive and kicking.

[2] I'm Jonesin' for a meatball sub from Subway. Bell peppers, black olives, Parmesan and some black pepper, please. Too bad all the stores don't carry Provolone. White American just ain't the same...on so many levels.

[3] I'm lovin' me the new Lipton Green Tea with Citrus. My faith in green tea has been restored.

[4] Lady Mac showed this recent computer-generated-rendering of King Tut on her blog recently, to which my first reaction was "drag queen." However, she neglected to show the profile view. Ack! It's Woody Woodpecker!

[5] What's with George Lucas' neck? Nostalgia got the better of me recently and I watched a "behind the scenes/making of" the new Star Wars movie and it contained recent interview footage. That's when I noticed George's goiter. I bet it's filled with sunflower seeds.

[6] Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Fugly (AKA newlyweds Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney). She has Mop & Glo squinchpuss. He's got a terminal case of whitetrash-face, but makes up for it by looking good in a tank top. Either way, they're both so ugly, they have to sneak up on a glass to get a drink of water. Bleah.

[7] I saw an episode of American Idol a few weeks ago and thought Bo Bice was pretty cute (with the Flyman/Bono circa Pop Mart tour glasses). Then I recently stumbled across this picture of his father. Is it just me or does he bear a striking resemblance to Ren & Stimpy's George Liquor?

[8] Finally, a smart idea! I love these new Fuse-Lite birthday cake candles! Each wick is connected to the next with a filament-like fuse that has a domino-like effect when lit. Just one flick of your Bic and you've got the job done! How cool is THAT?! Brilliant.

[9] Giving in to the FCC's accusations of 'indecent exposure,' you'll be relieved to know that the Kool-Aid Man is no longer airing his ice cubes in public...thanks to his new pants. Stop the madness!

[10] Remember these gems from the era of the original Star Wars movies? God, I thought they were cool.

[11] I don't know about where you live, but here in Texas, the Wal-Mart sales circulars use real Wal-Mart employees/relatives of employees as models in their sales circulars. This is the first one I've seen in about 10 years that had someone who was actually remotely hot. The usual troglodyte fodder is just one gold filling away from a Jerry Springer episode.

[12] Who names their child after an inexpensive carbonated beverage? What's next? "These are my daughters, Sprite Remix and Splenda."

[13] Is it legal to marry an inanimate object? 'Cause I'm lovin' me some Everything bagels these days.

[14] I've fallen in love with Buffy The Vampire Slayer, all over again, or should I say I've fallen in love with Spike and Xander, all over again. I've been watching the reruns on FX, and being reminded how much I used to enjoy the show. I stopped watching after season 3 (the whole "Riley"/military base storyline was a major yawnfest), so I'm getting to enjoy "new" (to me) episodes again. Spike purty.

[15] Say hello to my current Slurpee favorite: Lime Crush. OMG, it's beyond good.

[16] How cool are these retro pin-up girl checks I found at The Styles Check Company (there are actually 4 different designs, just 2 are shown)?! I now feel compelled to order more checks. They also offer matching address labels, business cards and check covers! They also have some awesome KISS checks and Hershey's checks with Reese's, Krackle and Mr. Goodbar! Sweet!

[17] How cute are these little guys? I discovered these yesterday at Sav-A-Lot. They were 4 for $1. They're little 8.45 oz. bottles of soda that come in assorted flavors. The brand name is called Chubby and the logo is a little chubby guy wearing a sideways baseball cap. Too cute! I bought the flavors: Orange, Grape, Pineapple and (my personal favorite) GREEN CREAM SODA! Mmmmm!

6 Comments:

Blogger M said...

I hadn't seen King Tut's profile either! And as for George Lucas, isn't the guy a millionaire? They do operations to remove the slightest wrinkle in Hollywood, and he does nothing about all that sagging skin, why?

I did a search for Mark Chesney's face, and I couldn't find anything. But I love you just for hating her.

Thursday, May 26, 2005 8:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything bagels are wonderful.

Squinchpuss .. ha ha

Thursday, May 26, 2005 9:49:00 AM  
Blogger carrie said...

this is a cool post.

Thursday, May 26, 2005 2:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. This post was really something. I'm impressed.

Thursday, May 26, 2005 2:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lipton Green Tea with Citrus doth indeed rawk mightily!!!!

Lovin' your blog, btw.

Monday, May 30, 2005 11:01:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Mariana-
My thoughts exactly! A friend of mine says that surgery in that area is "hard to do." I say "bullhockey!" In a world where Ashton Kutcher has his own TV show and Renee Zellweger can be a star, ANYTHING is possible!

BTW, I accidentally typed "Mark" instead of "Kenny" Chesney, originally. In my defense, they all look the same to me. I e-mailed you a link to pictures. I apologize in advance.

Loup-
I agree! Especially toasted! Mmmmm. belinda Carlisle was right, Heaven IS a place on earth!

heh, heh, squinchpuss.

Carrie-
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for droppin'in and commenting. I appreciate it!:)

Bottom feeder-
You say the nicest things, Bottom feeder! Thank you, and thanks for commenting! :)

Aela-
And how! Though I'm not a fan of the hot version, I found this one quite scrumdiddilyumptious!

Thanks for droppin'by and commenting!:)

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 8:52:00 PM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.